Friday, May 5, 2017

Five for Friday 5.5.17


Hi!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for another Five for Friday!  Hope everyone had a great week and has an even better weekend!


I made my own "teacher tool kit" with some of those random supplies I need but not often.  I've seen
the larger drawer sets with more drawers {and love them}, but I already have homes for many of those items.  I'm excited to have these drawers stocked and ready for next year!  To grab this organizer, click HERE.  If you'd like the labels, email me at meganwheeler44@yahoo.com



We've been working our way through 3D shapes in Math!  My kids loved the sort shown below. Today, as you're reading this, we'll be eating some 3D shapes as a review!  To see all of my Geometry resources, click HERE.







I got this new cart from Target for my classroom because I clearly don't have enough carts/containers already!!  Hahaha!  I haven't quite decided how I want to use it yet.  I think I'll make that decision next year.  For now, it's holding my markers!



I've been using my "Positive Notes Home" like crazy lately!  Kids need lots of incentives during the month of May!!



I've been working on my kids' end of the year presents!  More details on what I'm giving them and where I got the materials on Monday's blog post!  Stay tuned!!  

xo
Megan 

3 comments:

Firstieland said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your 3D shapes ideas! Adding treats to eat always makes learning so much more fun, don't you think?

Grade School Suzy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like your positive notes home. I think I might need to do that!

kindergartenhandinhandwegrow.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well that's a new cart I now need! Yes you can never have enough. Thank you keep your positive thoughts

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!