Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Watercolor Painting

It's hard to believe we are in November and Christmas will be here before we know it!  I don't know about you, but I have a decent amount of my shopping done and my house is decorated!  Haha!  I just love the holiday time and always decorate the first of November. 

Speaking of presents...recently, I stumbled across a terrific artist, Katie Jones, at a craft show.  She had a display up of her paintings and I couldn't believe how detailed they were!  She is SO talented!!  The paintings that caught my eye first were her custom watercolor house paintings.  I knew I had to have one and then a few more for gifts!  The process to get one was so easy--I just went to her Etsy store, KatieJonesStudio, and purchased the custom listing.  When the painting arrived about 2 weeks later, I could hardly wait to go grab a frame and hang it up!!!!  My husband was so surprised (early birthday present!)!! 



You know how I love sharing my great finds with you all.  I only share things that I truly love/believe in.  Katie's work definitely fits the bill!  I had to share this with you!  If you're interested in a custom painting for yourself or a friend/family member, simply click the links below.  Enter code "FREESHIP1" at checkout to get free shipping!  What a great deal!  Be sure to order by December 1 for Christmas arrival.  Katie only has 20 custom orders available, so get on it!  Be sure to tell her that Mrs. Wheeler sent you!

Katie Jones Studio on Etsy 

Katie Jones Studio on Facebook

Katie Jones Studio on Instagram

PS-Katie has tons of beautiful paintings and she posts them on her Instagram so be sure to check them out!

xo
Megan







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!