Sunday, December 3, 2017

New Product: Christmas Stamping!

Hi, everyone!  I hope you are surviving the madness of December with your class!  I'm flying by the seat of my pants over here, as usual!  Today I wanted to share a new product with you that is great for this time of year...Christmas stamping.  This is a set of printable pages that can be stapled and made into mini-books.  Simply add markers/crayons and alphabet stamps/ink pads and let your kids have at it!  I use mine for Literacy centers, but these can be used as early finisher activities or guided reading activities, as well!  I especially love that this pack includes two different versions of the pages, so you can differentiate.  The first page is a picture, the word, and boxes for kids to stamp.  The second version includes all of that plus a spot for kids to use the word in context by writing a sentence.  This product is excellent for building vocabulary with emergent readers.  Check out the pack below by clicking the product cover!  If you're in need of stamps and ink pads, I've linked them for you, as well.








P.S. I'm working on a winter edition for after Christmas break as we speak!

xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!