Saturday, January 20, 2018

Sunday 6 January 20

Hi!  It's that time again!  Week 3 of "Sunday 6," where I share 6 events from my week.  If you'd like to link up, just add your blog post below and link back to me using the "Sunday 6" images!  Be sure to check out others' posts below, as well!
It was yet another short week...holiday Monday and snow day Tuesday.  Tuesday I literally watched tv all day.  It was out of control.  I did manage to go to my Tuesday night cycling class, but getting those 10,000 steps was tough due to my tv binging.


On Sunday I met up with my bestie.  We had brunch and exchanged birthday presents.  We went to a cute little place that serves muffins by "The Muffin Man."  He literally comes out with a pan of freshly baked muffins and lets you look at them and choose the one you want.  I got a blueberry muffin and it was so yummy!!




I had a hair appointment Wednesday night and decided to be impulsive while my color was setting...the salon was dead so I got a mani!  The color I chose is "OPI Taupless Beach."  I linked it below in case you want to grab a bottle for yourself.



The kids completed this winter mini book and we talked about all the fun things to do outdoors in the snow in winter!  Grab the book below in the bundle or separately.






Remember I said I had brunch with my bestie?  Look at this awesome desk sign she got me for my birthday!  It sums up my life!  Always workin'!  

We started place value this week and the kids are doing great with it!  We used these mats and blocks as a first step for practice...concrete learning is the way to start!  Click HERE to see all of my place value activities.


And I'll leave you with this!  Enjoy your weekend!


xo
Megan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!