Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday 6 March 11

 Hi!  Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone's weekend has been fantastic so far!  I am back for another "Sunday 6."  Remember that you can link up your post as long as you use my provided images and link back to me.  Just share 6 random things about your week!
 Last week for centers I added Roll and Trace as one activity.  This was the first time this year we've done it.  The kids LOVED IT!  "Best center ever, " they said!  I love that I can switch out the words and have a matching recording sheet every time.  Click below to grab it.  It's the Fry's First 100 sight words.



I put together some fun Skittles bags for my kids this weekend.  I will be giving them out on Friday for a little St. Patty's day treat!  Click HERE for the free tag!!!



Last night we went out with my bestie from school and her hubby!  We went to the same brewery Mr. Wheeler and I visited last weekend!  We really like it.


On Friday, we always do art.  This past Friday we made one of my favorite projects: tissue paper rainbows!  I get the tissue off Amazon (link below).  I just discovered you could buy pre-cut tissue last year after years of cutting my own squares!!!!  Hello, time saver!  I really enjoy keeping these up all spring.  They are so cheerful!  Make or find a rainbow template, have your kids color it accordingly first, and add tissue!  Great fine motor practice.








I got this sweet note on Friday.  It made my day!


After going back and forth 4 times and some unforeseen circumstance, Mr. Wheeler and I are going to Florida for spring break!  We finalized it Friday!  Woo Hoo!  We've been going down there for the past 13 spring breaks!  I was sad when I thought we wouldn't get to go!  Just a few weeks until we go!!  When is your break?




1 comments:

iTeach 2nd said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Megan! Thanks so much for the weekly linky party! I've been looking for place to link up. So many great activities in your class this week. LOVE the rainbows! I'll have to tuck that idea away for the future.
iTeach 2nd

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!